Thursday, April 25, 2013

"Superliminal"

The first words to which I would
ascribe more than I ever could
are laid neatly as follows
in a serial calm, static within the
everlashing storm by relative motion
of my center to my now within
infinite axes of evil

For an immaleable plaque marking
what should be a gravesite reads
in unison with the new, young scribes
who were born without hope
I beckon her to read from the
superliminal excitatory songs of
malice while remembering a plea to
remember silence, or, true love

Organs take turns screaming out
childish rumors of a promised perfection
One that not until I reach an
unseen restoration can be risked to
risk - the message is, you could
have had it all. You could have
needed no more messages, a lovely
nihil to share

And mine rings untrue by virtue
of desiring virtues I claim to
be self-righteously inhuman by the
forces of my own humanity

By this, I hope you have lost
track as have I, I hope you
sigh as she must sigh in my
eye the day-to-day as I
cry instead of die

No comments:

Post a Comment