In insubstantial substances of self-secession
Expression is repression of the only true transgression
Bestial sprint right out of depression
I fall to you with this collection
Sometimes it is all there is to do
To do away with the intrusive dew
Madame Butterfly once fluttered by fast
Wings dripping morning, few I could not see past
Through loving memory of the love
I gaze instead steadily through a dove
Soon these words float into the air
And I'm again the man who wasn't there
Typical loners feel lonely around people
Take a lonesome one step down and all thoughts are sheeple
I float back up to note, but
A scream lasts until you believe no one can hear but yourself
An expression of the least facetious effort
A scream to express the subatomic automatic
A scream to show the satiation of a marked face
Expression is repression of the only true transgression
Bestial sprint right out of depression
I fall to you with this collection
Sometimes it is all there is to do
To do away with the intrusive dew
Madame Butterfly once fluttered by fast
Wings dripping morning, few I could not see past
Through loving memory of the love
I gaze instead steadily through a dove
Soon these words float into the air
And I'm again the man who wasn't there
Typical loners feel lonely around people
Take a lonesome one step down and all thoughts are sheeple
I float back up to note, but
A scream lasts until you believe no one can hear but yourself
An expression of the least facetious effort
A scream to express the subatomic automatic
A scream to show the satiation of a marked face
No comments:
Post a Comment