Sunday, January 20, 2013

“All See Eye”

Trodding downtrodded through the
Unfamiliar forest of my vicinity
Trankful for nothing
Hoping for nothing
In this Novembrine waltz
But a snapshot of a moment, any moment
Just for a moment
Reflective streams of lost memories
Decontructing cannabinoid synapse
A stony guide shows the path
It is cold, I must be alone
Still no reflections
Still no hope
In tales I hear
In an ideal fear
That rivers stream and sunsets rise
Lightning peaks and monoliths die
Snow falls on every head
Vast forests unaware, humans to bear

These may I see with my own eyes
While cosmos remains black but to reflection
Infinite beats and expanding sheets
Existing in theory and notation
Explosions in the sky, everything still must die
Though earthly pleasure is sufficient to me
Vaster territory I still cannot see

This cannot be the work of an all-seeing God

No comments:

Post a Comment