On the other side I attend
A primal service of rancor
Spring, summer, fall, winter... and spring
Bloodlines across the shores
Ancestors of a foreign land
Traveling free as a sparrow
Dawning above the night sky
Taking pleasure unto others
Bleeding across the brotherhood
Sumer, winter, summer... and winter
The night sky broods premature
Where wolves dare not aspire
When night falls
Impenetrable words shrouded in darkness
Identity lost, asleep miles from solitude
And awakened by ubiquitous humanity
Nevermore stamped, never a gain or loss
The sun sets upon my eyes
I see who I am
A vampiric spirit upon a fell voice
Brethren calling out, attending to the dawn
Rampage of passion, lust and sorrow
Toss out the unwanted to swallow
The sun of longing
Two hands to the shining
Two verses of the soul
Now distant to the warmth
The academic depression overcomes
Any sight of the ravenous
Only in the return I sigh
Only in the arrival I cry
Polemic lives, only wolves shall choose
The unknown sighs wisdom
And cries out to love's embrace
No comments:
Post a Comment