Sunday, January 20, 2013

"To Build Up Nothing Until the Finality of It All"

Alas, you are the victor once again
At least, must you know what I meant?
I mean now to build and stare into
The glass eyes of infinity
Hate is never having to explain
Try explaining the soft tears down your body
The thought to sever ridges of a chamber in vain
In vain to build up unto death
As who are you to judge what is never there?
To make meaning of placebo intentions
To feel but with words?
In vain I lose this experience or
Knowledge to an infinite ouroborus of loss
Anywhere but here, between our graves
Yet a grave of forced joy, an
Attempt to transcend your marking past that of man
To forget and replace, no one to share with but myself
And a distant cry for reattachment
The prize dissociates and the intuitive loner dances vainly on
To build up nothing until the finality of it all

No comments:

Post a Comment