Sunday, January 20, 2013

"Scylla Pt. 2- The Only People Who Deserve to Live are Me and You"

Vigilantes in these badlands
They ain't so bad but oh, we are
I know I am
Burn the flags- I'll catch up
Traversing the arid, white wasteland
We were not born here
Take this land
The only people who deserve to live are me and you
Your soft hands, your dark passenger
Nearly leave my grasp
Slender body escaping
Only we have souls to see
You'll just have to wait up for me
Leave behind your waste
Pestilent tools
And return to the land from which we come
Waves crash like my hand across your body
Warm embraces, eye to eye
Your beauty astounded me
Like a painted veil upon a tree
Branching out to me
The only people who deserve to see the sea are you and me
As I cannot see, you'll just have to wait up for me

No comments:

Post a Comment